Le domande assurde di Yahoo Answer

« Older   Newer »

Restiamo con i piedi ben piantati sulle nuvole

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (G i a d a @ 11/12/2010, 22:01) 
    beh oddio sta gente non è sana di sicuro.. ci sono domande che qui non sono riportate che sono davvero allucinanti... mamma mia..

Anche perchè sarebbe impossibile metterle tutte qui! Alcune veramente ve le risparmio! :zizi:

2. SusAsi

User deleted

oddio quella del contatto di justin biberon è troppo scema ahahahh
    ma quanti anni ha 'sta qui? 5??

3. cassidy1

User deleted

I want to testify about how Dr Emua helped me to cure my herpes virus. It was in my brain causing constant pounding and messing with my sight. It tingles at the base of my spine all the time and messes hugely with my bowel function. My right leg was numb and I can't sleep at night because of the symptoms. This was hell on earth. I have tried everything to get off the virus but nothing comes out good on it. I saw so many testimony on how Dr Emua the herbs medicine man help to cure so many people herpes. So i contact him for help and tell him my herpes problem. He assure me that i will be okay, he brought some herbal medicine for me and told me how to use it, and i used it for two weeks after i used it i discover i was not feeling the pains anymore, so i decided to go for a test to see if am okay, Luckily for me, i was tested herpes negative, now I believe all these Testimonies about him on the internet, he is truly a great man, I am now free from herpes all thanks goes to Dr. Emua for what he did in my life...If you are out there and you have herpes problem or any other disease you have to seek for help through this man because he is going to help you cure your herpes or any other sickness. here is the email of this great healer {[email protected] or [email protected] call him or add him on whatsapp +234706362817)

17 replies since 16/9/2010, 21:36   29726 views